- Peel a banana and dip it in yogurt. Roll in crushed cereal and freeze.
- Mix together ready-to-eat cereal, dried fruit and nuts in a sandwich bag for an on-the-go snack.
- Spread celery sticks with peanut butter or low-fat cream cheese. Top with
- Stuff a whole-grain pita pocket with ricotta cheese and Granny Smith apple
slices. Add a dash of cinnamon.
- Smear a scoop of frozen yogurt on two graham crackers and add sliced banana to make a yummy sandwich.
- Top low-fat vanilla yogurt with crunchy granola and sprinkle with blueberries.
- Spread peanut butter on apple slices.
- Parfait: Layer vanilla yogurt and mandarin oranges or blueberries
- Inside-Out Sandwich: Spread mustard on a slice of deli turkey. Wrap around a sesame breadstick.
- Rocky Road: Break a graham cracker into bite-size pieces. Add to low-fat chocolate pudding along with a few miniature marshmallows.
- Toast a whole grain waffle and top with low-fat yogurt and sliced peaches.
- Sprinkle grated Monterey Jack cheese over a corn tortilla; fold in half and microwave for twenty
seconds. Top with salsa.
- Toss dried cranberries and chopped walnuts in instant oatmeal.
- Mini Pizza: Toast an English muffin, drizzle with pizza sauce and sprinkle with low-fat mozzarella cheese.
- Mix together peanut butter and cornflakes in a bowl. Shape into balls and roll in
crushed graham crackers.
- Fill a waffle cone with cut-up fruit and top with low-fat vanilla yogurt.
- Make snack kabobs. Put cubes of low-fat cheese and grapes on pretzel sticks.
- Spread mustard on a flour tortilla. Top with a slice of turkey or ham, low-fat cheese
and lettuce. Then roll it up.
- Banana Split: Top a banana with low-fat vanilla and strawberry frozen yogurt.
Sprinkle with your favorite whole-grain cereal.
- Microwave a small baked potato. Top with reduced-fat cheddar cheese and salsa.
Flag This Item