Holiday Exercise Tips
- After a big meal, take a family walk and burn extra calories. It will also help you digest.
- Holiday season can be very hectic. Stay active. Don’t mistake being busy for being active. You still need 60-90 minutes of exercise each day.
- This busy holiday season, try to get kids to bed for a full night sleep.
- Plan for Christmas TV specials! Set a goal to watch TV no more than 2 hours a day
- Shoot hoops with the kids for some fun activity- instead of using the word horse use the word Santa.
- The elves keep warm at the North Pole by exercising for 60 minutes every day. Teach kids to be like an elf and get moving!
- Turn off the TV and enjoy your meals as a family this holiday season.
- Bundle up, grab a flashlight and take a family walk to look at holiday lights together.