- Gear up the bikes and map out a nice trail ride that emphasizes the beautiful outdoors.
- Get laced up with sneakers and play classic favorites such soccer, baseball, basketball, tennis, football, volleyball or even Frisbee.
- Invite the neighborhood kids to play in an organized game or set up a family night with all the kids and adults.
- Set up an obstacle course in your backyard or at a playground. Use a variety of obstacles to challenge individual skills. Let the kids get creative with incorporating some of their favorite sporting equipment.
- Go exploring outside in the backyard or nearest state park. Strike an interest by picking up some library books on nature topics to learn more about plants, insects, and birds.