Tortellini Caesar Salad
Looking to change up your weeknight salad? Make it into a meal by adding tortellini pasta and your favorite veggies. Dress it lightly with your favorite dressing and you’ve got dinner!
- 1 (12 oz.) bag of frozen Tortellini (flavor of your choice)
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup grape or cherry tomatoes (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber (optional)
- 1/2 cup croutons*
- 3 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing
- *or make your own with bread, olive oil and salt
Adults: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Together: Cook the tortellini according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
Together: Once cooled, combine lettuce, cooked tortellini, and optional vegetables. If not eating right away, reserve.
Kids: Pour on dressing and sprinkle with cheese and croutons (to taste) and serve.
Thank you to our friends at The Monday Campaign for allowing Nourish Interactive to share these kid-friendly recipes.
The Monday Campaign
About this Recipe
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 0 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes